Your Home Away from Home
Our on-campus student accommodation (available to enrolled students only) boasts a modern style and offers the safety and comfort of being in the heart of the campus.
There are two options you can choose from:
- Option 1: Residences 1, 2 and 3 have four-bedroom apartments
- Option 2: Residence 4 has six-bedroom apartments
You can expect facilities with:
- Bedrooms with built in cupboards, a bed, bedside table, desk, chair and curtains – bedside lamps and linen are not supplied
- Internet access points in each bedroom, giving you 24-hour online computing and library access (computers are not supplied in rooms)
- Kitchen facilities with a four burner/plate stove, fridge, table, chairs and a microwave oven
- Residence 4 has a canteen that sells hot meals at selected times
- Television and games rooms
- Communal lounges
- Outdoor braai areas
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour security and access control
- On-site car parking
We have nine residential and well-being advisors called Residence Assistants (RA’s)
Our RA’s can help with any questions you may have and advise during emergencies. RA’s are always on hand to provide personal, social and recreational support whenever you need it.
Ready to apply?
Space is limited so avoid disappointment, apply early and secure your room! Complete and return the student residence accommodation application form (pdf, 274Kb) or visit us at the residence office. Before you send your form, please ensure that you have read and understand the conditions of residency .
Accommodation fees for Residences 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be found on our fees page.
If you have any questions please contact our friendly team of Residence staff members.